ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yet, another new step!

The morning after a life giving shower.
At times I have felt a bit limited with one page in which to journal.  Thanks to Jennifer, I now have pages in which to include other things that are important to me...crumbs that bless me and give me glimpses of God here on earth.

I'm also TRYING to get my blog page to go directly to a FaceBook page.  The operative word is "trying" this morning.  I will be anxious to see if this page goes to FaceBook once I hit "publish"!

The address for the FaceBook page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laughing-Listening-Learning/177739455618215   I need 25 people to "like" this page so I can get a LLL address without all the other words and numbers you see in this address.  I would be so grateful to anyone who would click "like" and help me get this going.

As I work to develop my FB page and the pages on the blog, I hope others will participate by sharing moments they have witnessed a reminder of God alive and working within the world.


What a blessing of music and images.  "God's recreation of the new day." AMEN!

Many Blessings ~ Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment