ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gather Up the Crumbs - XI - Winding up Macrina's crumbs with prayer.


My Internet has been down, if it isn't one thing...its another! : )  But, I tell you what, I'm not giving up.  However, I'm leaving here very early in the morning to pick up my mom and go to the hospital.  My dad is having a surgical procedure on his heart tomorrow.  I will continue writing about Macrina's crumb of prayer as I sit and wait.  I also hope to have the opportunity to write some of my own crumbs.

But, until then...I do believe in the power of prayer and I would so appreciate prayers for my Dad and my Mom.

Thanks!

Many Blessings ~ Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment