ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Reflection on The Eye of God

I have spent the entire day outside, something I rarely have an opportunity to enjoy.  Coming in this evening, I watched some of the evening news. I was in such a happy mood, the news seemed to feel even edgier than usual.  The parents of the missing coed in Bloomington, IN. More flooding a long the Missouri.  A 16 y.o. arrested for the murder of a 59y.o. man. Fires in the south...

I looked back at my flower beds and the birds feeding at the various sites... and thought, this is not how it was supposed to be, yet, I have to have the hope and faith that you are present in all of these situations.  Having the David Crowder Band on my mind since morning, another of their songs came to mind as I wondered about God's presence in this world.


Many Blessings ~ Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment