ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gathering Up the Crumbs of a Spirit Filled VBS Program

: ) I continue to Learn...and thank God, I am continuing to Laugh! I've sat at my desk for 30 minutes trying to download this video in the "Discovering God" tab.  After 30 minutes of failed attempts, I decided to try the Home page.

Now, I know what I can and cannot do.  Still, even with the frustration of technology, the crumbs of blessing from this morning's worship service have not been lodged from my heart.  This church is located in the middle of a cornfield...in the middle of basically no where.  One doesn't pass through this town on their way to somewhere else.

The tradition of this congregation is to host the VBS program on Sunday morning.  That means some are not able to attend, still there were 150 people packed into this place this morning...and they were led in worship by the children.


I just watched...I think it may be better on FaceBook.  

I hope you can sense just a bit of the Holy Spirit within their voices...that was ALL kids!  No adults were singing.

God, your Spirit has indeed filled this place during the week and again this morning.  I ask that each child and adult hold on to that sense of your presence as they begin busy weeks of 4-H, softball, swimming...Bless the children.  Bless the adults.  Bless this congregation.  AMEN!

Many Blessings ~ Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment