ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Monday, April 11, 2011

Week IV - Day 4 - The Unmendable Cup - The Evening Review

I've had a good day.  A day I made some decisions, acted...and I know peace.

I'm sitting with a song by Kutlass,What Faith Can Do

This morning I included a quote from Frederick Buechner's book, Wishful Thinking, A Seeker's ABC. Once I get on Buechner, it is difficult for me to put him down so...another quote before turning in tonight.

"The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet." 
Another video with wonderful words to carry into the night...

Teresa of Avila prayed that she would let God be enough for her...

Watching these two videos and pondering their lyrics...

Holding the words of Joyce Rupp in my heart....

Divine Companion, shelter me and those searching to know you better during this Lenten season under your wings of love. In your love and in your mercy, grant each of us a peaceful night and a restful sleep. AMEN.

Many Blessings ~ Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment