ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Taking a moment to simply be....

Each week I end worship by saying:
The Living Christ wants you to take him from this space into life "out there".
He wants/he encourages you to laugh and to love and then to laugh some more.
To listen and to learn.
To have opinions AND to respect the opinions of others.
To be honest.
To do little things like saying, "Please" and "Thank You."
To be a friend.
But most importantly to be the unique and gifted child you were each created to be.


This morning, I've read my devotions and a few pages in Ann's book, but....  that's about as much as my mind will hold at the moment.  I think this is one of those times Jesus is asking/encouraging me to "Laugh"....


....and simply rest with a good cup of coffee!

Blessings for a good Thursday!



Many Blessings ~ Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment