ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Monday, December 12, 2011

Breath of Heaven

My computer got left at the church office yesterday.  I had planned to return to the church, but after my last call of the afternoon....I simply forgot and headed home.

When I got home I discovered my PC isn't able to connect to the Internet....  Sunday was one long and interesting day. : )

I'm at the office this morning, with a lot of work waiting, several worship services coming up, a good possibility of two funerals in the near future, and a surgery this afternoon.  ....plus all the stuff coming up with/for my family.

As I drove to the church this morning, thinking about all that is coming up, this song came to mind.  It became a prayer as I held each phrase.

I am waiting in a silent prayer.

I am frightened by the load I bear....do you wonder if a wiser one should have had my place....be with me now.

Such wonderful words.  Such a poignant prayer for I am called to bring Christ into all the places I step today.

Many Blessings ~ Sandi


3 comments:

  1. Sandi...how do you ever do it all! Just wanted to say the book A Thousand Gifts... you have inspired me to read it! I have it ordered. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words I find up lifting in so many ways.
    Some I need to read tonight.
    I love the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the day went well....I spent the day trying to rest...and hope for a mold week! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete