ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Make a joyful sound..


So lift up your voice and sing out His praise
It’s Christmas
Born is the King, rejoice in the day
It’s Christmas
Make a joyful sound
It’s Christmas
Let His praise resound
It’s Christmas ~ Hillsong - Born is the King


This morning, reading the post of a friend (Radical Ramblings and Thoughts of a Southern Girl) I smiled.

I smile as I considered her words and insight on the word "HOPE."

I thought how some of my posts recently have felt a bit dark as I journal through Ann Voskamp's book, One Thousand Gifts.  Yet, I believe it is my strong sense of Hope that enables me to have the courage to sit with some of these difficult questions.

So, in the spirit of my Radical Ramblings Sister, this morning I am not cracking Ann's book, I am simply smiling and enjoying the Hope of this Advent Season.

I am celebrating that Hope because within this Hope, I know Joy, Love, and Peace.

Happy Saturday!

Born unto us this day a Savior
Gifted from heaven to a manger
The hope of the world
A light for all mankind
All of the earth rejoice
It’s Christmas time

So lift up your voice and sing out His praise
It’s Christmas
Born is the King, rejoice in the day
It’s Christmas
Make a joyful sound
It’s Christmas
Let His praise resound
It’s Christmas

Goodwill to all the earth
And peace divine
All of the earth rejoice
It’s Christmas time
It’s Christmas time

So lift up your voice and sing out His praise
It’s Christmas
Born is the King, rejoice in the day
It’s Christmas
Make a joyful sound
It’s Christmas
Let His praise resound
It’s Christmas


Many Blessings ~ Sandi

1 comment:

  1. Always good to take some time just to appreciate the season! And, life.

    ReplyDelete