ONE THOUSAND GIFTS

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transparent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. ~ Sara Ban Breathnach

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Waiting...

Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith. ~Adel Bestavros


I just needed a good praise song this morning...


Here We Are  by Don Moen


You are here...dwelling within my praise... your love that makes me strong .... through it all I will sing this song....


Whenever I can focus I'm going to blog on patience and waiting, using Sarah as my example of doing what is very human.... but at the moment I'm not waiting well.  


Daughter #3 has been at the hospital for 24+ hours trying to bring her first child into this world.


Greatly Loved Brother is still waiting for more tests results regarding the "thing" that is in his brain.


I can't tell you how much coffee I've had over the past 36 hours...and I feel about the way this little guy looks!!!


I keep repeating this praise song by Don Moen and I do know Jesus is here...but my brain is fatigued and fragmented as I have sat waiting for texts from these two people I love so much!


I'm headed to the church this morning.  I've a Bible Study I'm leading this evening! Prayers for focus would be greatly appreciated! : )


Many Blessings ~ Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment