|130 Days as a Blogger!|
And I am so glad I did!
In the past 130 Days:
- I have grown more confident in my writing.
- I have enjoyed having a place to play with music and images along with my words.
- Having a place to share, my interest in photography has once again blossomed.
- I have met some wonderful people and reflected on new thoughts and insights as I have read Joyce Rupp's book The Cup of Our Life and Macrina Wiederkehr, A Tree Full of Angels.
- I have met challenges and have gained the courage to keep stepping into the unknown.
I might have expected these moments of Laughter, Listening, Learning and Loving...what I did not expect:
|130 Days of Self-Discovery and|
- Receiving and enjoying the gift of help from Jen author of http://jentsfrontporch.blogspot.com/
- Connecting with people, I will most likely never meet in this lifetime!
- My world become much broader and richer as I have begun reading other blogs and sometimes responding to the challenges I discover.
- The desire to begin journals for each of my grandkids. I feel for certain, that has come from my own blogging and reading the blogs of others.
Yesterday, not realizing I had been blogging for 129 days, I began looking for a new image to post on my Blog and on Facebook that would say more about me. Up until yesterday I had a cup (The Cup of Our Life) and a tree (A Tree Full of Angels). On my Facebook page I had a picture of a pen and journal. But, yesterday I felt bold enough to post an image that was "ME."
Where is "Sandi" within this image?
1. It is a child, and through my blogging I feel as though I have rediscovered my childlike faith, curiosity, imagination...
2. She seems as though she is full of joy and praise.
3. I can't see what is in front of her, just as I can't see what is behind her. That is another image I want to hold on to. Arms lifted in joy without knowing what is ahead and not letting what is past shadow today.
4. Lastly, the tree beside her. I love nature and I love trees. For me there is something mysterious and life giving about a tree. Like people, there are differences even within the same variety. I sense a wisdom within a tree that stands rooted from season to season, with its branches lifted toward the source of its life.
If you are reading this, you have helped me to Laugh - Listen - Learn and to Love and I thank you!
One of my favorite songs:
Lord, let it be so...Shine, Jesus Shine! AMEN!
Many Blessings ~ Sandi